Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that includes treating children and infants by providing physical and behavioral care. Given the fact that pediatrician undergraduate courses have to prepare students for the monumental task of handling children and infants, it is always a good idea to look for supplementing information through online pediatric courses. These will not only strengthen your existing knowledge of pediatrics but also provide the advantage of being self-paced. This allows you to gain important information that will further your career in your own time and according to the hours that you set. For those looking to understand how to study a pediatrics course online, here are some of the important advantages that you can gain through an online pediatric course along with details about the course itself.
- Builds Foundations – DigiNerve’s pediatrician undergraduate course builds the core foundations that all students will need for further studies in pediatric pathologies. This not only helps you in preparation for your MBBS but also teaches students the basics required in the day-to-day lives of pediatricians.
- Provides Clinical Orientation – By supplementing learning material with relevant case studies, this online pediatric course teaches students how to arrive at a proper diagnosis after careful consideration of symptoms, prompting critical thinking while simultaneously teaching the powerful tool of careful observation.
- Course Content Structure – For those worried about how complex Pediatrics for Undergraduate may be and who are therefore hesitant to enroll, you’ll be happy to know that a vast expanse of knowledge has been structured in an easy and accessible manner. By breaking the course content into three important pillars, Growth and Development, Nutrition & Anthropometry, and Immunization, all students can easily chart their way through course material with maximum retention and no confusion.
- Outstanding Faculty – Out of all available online pediatric courses, Pediatrics for Undergraduate gives students the unbeatable advantage of learning from Dr. Santosh T Soans and Dr. Soundarya Mahalingam, both of whom are well-known specialists in the field. Dr. Soans is the author of three pediatrics textbooks while teaching at, and leading the Department of Pediatrics, AJ Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangaluru. Dr. Mahalingam holds a position in the pediatrics department at the renowned Kasturba Medical College in Manipal.
- Vast Topics Covered – Paediatrics for Undergraduate provides a vast array of important information in the simplest manner. Course content ranges from growth and development to a variety of diseases including those of the respiratory system, kidney, and central nervous system. By tracking every stage of growth for possible concerns, all students will be prepared for clinical settings through the development of their skills.
- Fun & Informative Learning Style – For those who don’t know how to study a pediatrics course online, Pediatrics for Undergraduate takes care of the worry for you by providing 74 hours of video lectures, each of which includes graphs and images, 73 concise notes to help refresh the most important points, and an array of over 1200 self-assessment questions so that every student is prepared.
Now that you know the benefits of taking a pediatrician undergraduate course, sign up with DigiNerve to accelerate your medical journey. To learn how to study pediatrics course with DigiNerve, click here.