Video Lecture: 8
Self-Assessment Questions: 100
About this course
The course focuses on the clinical application of ultrasound in the field of obstetrics and gynecology through in-depth discussion. There are video lectures on 11 topics along with didactic material inclusive of high-quality ultrasound images and clippings. By pursuing this course, individuals can improve their skills in basic ultrasound applications in obstetrics and gynecology like fetal scanning, evaluation of uterine lesions, doppler ultrasound, etc. In addition to gynecologists, it would also be of interest to sonologists, radiologists and anyone who has a keen interest to learn the basics of this field.
It comprises of more than 8 hours of video lectures, covering 11 topics with detailed lecture notes, case demo videos, and about 100 multiple choice questions in a sequential learning pattern that encompass the fundamental concepts of ultrasound. An advanced course covering ultrasound in gynecology and infertility will be launched in the near future.
The course includes:
- Video lectures: Comprehensive video lectures based on various topics provide detailed information along with their clinical applications. This is supplemented with images, graphs, and videos.
- Case Demo videos: A collection of videos which would demonstrate the normal ultrasound findings at the time of obstetric ultrasound scan.
- Lecture notes: Concise notes to aid the candidates to glance through the main points covered during the lectures.
- Practice-assessment questions: Given at the end of each lecture, these multiple-choice questions enable the candidate to self-assess the extent of their understanding of the topic.
- Certification: After completion of assessment at the end of the course, the candidates will earn a course completion certificate from Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound.
We aim to bring you the best of content from the eminent faculties.