Video Lecture: 90 Hours
Self-Assessment Questions: 600+
Notes: 127 Topics
About this course
Pediatrics is a specialty that is concerned with the health of infants, children, and teenagers. While all other specialties are curative in nature, Pediatrics is preventive in nature. What makes Pediatrics a challenging field is that one has to deal with infants and children primarily, who cannot express properly what they are experiencing, and thus has to rely a lot on one’s own wit and wisdom to diagnose and cure the patients. Apart from this, another major challenge is the extremely busy schedule of the postgraduate students in the hospitals which makes it difficult for them to invest their time and efforts to go through the voluminous texts and stay updated with recent developments regularly.
Pediatrics MD is a truly remarkable course mentored by the Chief Editor- Prof. Piyush Gupta, the author of best-selling “PG Textbook of Pediatrics”. What makes this online Pediatrics course one of its kind is that it has been conceptualized and taught by India’s top 100 faculty with over 500 years of collective experience and expertise.
All the topics in the Pediatrics MD Course have been thoughtfully selected keeping in mind the pain areas of the postgraduate students for which they struggle to find sufficient information. The course encourages concept-based and approach-based learning to cater to all the learning needs of the students while they are pursuing their masters in Pediatrics. The concepts have been supported with benchmark/evidence-based studies. The cases have been discussed in detail with special emphasis on the clinical findings and complete work up on how to arrive at the right diagnosis. The investigations like ECGs, echocardiography, and other reports, etc. have been discussed as well to brush up on the concepts of students. Systemic examination has been presented as integrated videos within the lectures as well as live demonstrations.
Neurology is one of the most frequently asked sections in the PG examination. Therefore, around 20% of the course has been dedicated to this specialty where the faculty has taken a structured approach to simplify the concepts for the students. This Pediatrics MD Course is one of the best online pediatrics postgraduate courses as the latest society guidelines have been incorporated in each topic. As research forms a very important part of the PG curriculum, a whole module has been dedicated to guiding the students with a step-by-step approach towards the same. Interactive Drug formulary has been provided in the course to help the students gain quick access to various drugs during their ward rounds. Important indications, contraindications, dosages, and common brand names have been included in this for all the major drugs. Engagement activities like Chat Shows, Journal Club, and recent updates will be a part of the course.
The Course Includes:
- Video Lectures: 90 hours of video lecture covering 111 high-yield topics.
- Lecture Notes: This course includes well-illustrated 127 lecture notes which will act as a ready reckoner for students. They are supplemented with evidence-based research studies mentioned at the end of each topic.
- Clinical Case-Based Discussion: Ample case discussions have been included in each topic to provide a clinical orientation to the students.
- Self-Assessment Questions: 600+ MCQs have been included for self-assessment.
- Interactive Drug Formulary: Detailed drug formulary included with important indications, contraindications, dosages, and common brand names.
- Engagement Activities: Monthly Chat Shows, Journal Club, and recent updates included as monthly engagement activities with a panel of eminent faculty.
We aim to bring you the best of content from the eminent faculties.