Video Lecture: 6
Self-Assessment Questions: 80
About this course
This is a foundation course focusing on the practical and clinical aspects of infertility and IUI. There are video lectures on 10 topics along with didactic material inclusive of high-quality ultrasound images and clippings. By pursuing this course, individuals can not only improve their diagnostic capabilities and medical skills for managing patients with infertility but also enhance their knowledge on IUI techniques. This course discusses the basics of infertility, more conventional and effective treatment modalities like ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination, and male infertility management. It is a ‘must be done’ course for a routine obstetrician and gynecologist and the first step on the path of becoming an ART specialist.
It comprises of more than 6 hours video lectures, 10 lecture notes, 5 case demo videos, and 80 questions in a sequential learning pattern that encompass the fundamental concepts of infertility and IUI. An advanced course covering infertility and IVF will be launched in the near future.
The course includes:
- Video lectures: Comprehensive video lectures cover various practical topics along with their clinical applications. This is supplemented with images, graphs, and videos.
- Case demo videos: These videos will be demonstrating normal ultrasound findings in a patient undergoing IUI or other infertility-related management.
- Lecture notes: Concise notes to aid the candidates to glance through the main points covered during the lectures.
- Practice-assessment questions: Given at the end of each lecture, these multiple choice questions enable the candidates to self-assess the extent of their understanding of the topic.
- Certification: After completion of assessment at the end of the course, the candidates will earn a course completion certificate from Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound.
We aim to bring you the best of content from the eminent faculties.