“Where should I start from?” Often, we have the same question. We all seek a study structure that can help us memorize better and leave us enough time for revision. As Medical students, we may come across topics that are difficult to understand and need more attention. Studying consistently can help us cover all topics, whether difficult or easy, in time.
Follow the 3 simple NEET PG Cracking Tips:
Strengthen Your Basics
As the majority of the questions in the NEET PG exam test your problem solving skills, it’s important to concentrate on developing fundamentals. We must strengthen the foundation of all the Pre-Clinical, Clinical, and Para-Clinical disciplines covered in the MBBS curriculum. DigiNerve is one such platform where we can get our concepts cleared in a go with the help of India’s top faculty and authors of the text books themselves. DigiNerve provides high-quality video lectures by top faculty based on the New CBME Curriculum and helps crack university exams and NEET PG Exam.
Because the NEET exam syllabus is so extensive, it is critical to manage your time wisely and carefully. Because NEET PG is a three-hour exam, one of the most crucial NEET PG 2021 preparation tips is to practise managing time and paying attention to all of the questions during the exam. So, practise slotting time and speeding through questions in a calm and thorough manner. To save time, combine related disciplines such as Pathology and Medicine, Pharmacology, Anatomy, Physiology, Surgery, and so on. Minimize distractions and schedule study time for each subject evenly.
A real-time exam simulation is required to ensure that nothing surprises you during the NEET PG exam. Taking online examinations can help you become more familiar with the review pattern, as well as analyse your speed and time. Take mock examinations with DigiMocks, where you may examine your knowledge and identify your weak areas by taking subject-specific mock tests. Collect as many NEET PG MCQs as possible from previous papers and solve them every day. As you answer more and more questions, you will find that quite a few revolve around the same answer. Read only those topics which you couldn’t solve while attempting MCQs or those that you do not understand.
It is important to keep on practising and attempting more and more questions to get an exposure to the NEET PG exam pattern and most-frequently asked questions.
Final Year Medical students have a lot on their plates to manage. While trying to clear the concepts of the 4th year medical subjects, final year MBBS students have to also prepare for the NEET PG Exam. Let’s look at what kind of schedule is best for a 4th year medical student. Students have little control over their syllabus and have minimal scheduling flexibility. A consistent pre-sleep timetable, on the other hand, can aid increase quality. Follow the mentioned below NEET PG 2021 study tips and ace your NEET PG preparation.
- Know the lesson plan: Wake up early at 6 AM, get ready for college and go through the topic to have a rough idea before attending the class. This will enable you to easily pick up on what the teacher is saying in his lectures and clarify any doubts, whether they are about topics or new terminologies, at the appropriate time.
- Attend classes regularly: Missing classes means missing out on some of the most significant topics, explanations, and advice that teachers provide in their lectures. They are rarely mentioned in books. Furthermore, someone who misses class will be unfamiliar with the topic and any NEET PG questions that may be asked during the NEET PG exam. This occupies the top priority in the NEET PG preparation tips by toppers.
- Be consistent: Study regularly for 4-6 hours a day even when no exams are in proximity. Few of the NEET PG study tips include focusing on study notes, highlighting important NEET PG topics in the book, creating mnemonics, and clearing core concepts. The latter can be achieved with DigiNerve, a Jaypee Brothers initiative that brings top content including video lectures by India’s top faculty like Dr. Apurba Sastry, Dr. Archith Bloor, Dr. Harsh Mohan, Dr. Sriram Bhat (SRB), and many more.
- Revise frequently: It is highly essential to revise what you studied in the class. You can also solve MCQs at the end of each topic on DigiNerve to assess your knowledge of the NEET PG topics. This will boost your confidence in each subject or topic and thus, give you more time later to revise the topics that you might find difficult. Discuss and brainstorm with your friends to recall information.
- Indulge in leisure activities: The most important NEET PG Study tips is to take time out from studying, and give a break to your mind for refreshment. You can take a break to give time to your hobbies like playing games, listening to music, or going out. It’s equally important to indulge in physical activities to stay fit, physically and mentally.
- Take Enough Sleep: You can either choose to study at night till late or early morning but don’t compromise on the right amount of sleep. Medical students who do not get enough good-quality sleep may find it challenging to focus during long lectures and understand complex information.