Is it possible for a guaranteed rank in NEET PG?
You may get a guaranteed rank by following simple NEET PG Cracking Tips mentioned below:
- Take notes constantly – Taking notes while studying can help filter important information and acing NEET PG Preparation. This ensures an effective revision just before the NEET PG exam. Try looking through your study notes every day after class because it’s simpler to recall key ideas from your notes than from the book right before the NEET PG exam.
- Create a smart study schedule — For NEET PG Preparation, know about the exam pattern by attempting past years’ question papers, and prepare for Pre-clinical, Para-clinical, and Clinical mock exams for a real-time simulation. Mock tests increase your confidence and your ability to solve questions in time. Many NEET PG Toppers follow this trick. Spending too much time on subjects about which you are certain is a waste of time.
- Select the right resources to study – Often, students go on a searching spree for extra study resources. However, it is extremely important to stick to the textbook and related lectures to avoid discrepancies in the concepts. This is where the DigiNerve app plays a vital role by providing video lectures by authors such as Dr. Apurba Sastry’s Microbiology lectures, Dr. Harsh Mohan’s Pathology lectures, and Dr. Archith Boloor’s Medicine lectures, and more along with medical study notes and MCQs. Medical Students can get their concepts cleared from India’s top faculty to ace university exams and NEET PG 2022 with flying colors.
- Clear your doubts sooner rather than later – Never let your doubts fester. It is preferable to resolve your doubts ahead of time rather than regretting them afterward in the exam hall. Never be afraid to ask questions from classmates or professors.
- Revision – A focused revision is the most crucial part of your NEET PG preparation. It will help you to memorize NEET PG topics after they have been clarified. Make use of your NEET PG Exam notes and try to answer as many MCQs as you can. Focus exclusively on the subjects in which you are weak and then, cover the entire NEET PG syllabus allotting time to each subject as per difficulty. This strategy will certainly improve your chances of getting a good NEET PG Exam score in 2022.
- Practice mock tests every day – A real-time simulation of the exam is necessary to ensure that nothing comes as a surprise during the NEET PG exam. Taking online medical exams can help you get more comfortable with the review pattern, allowing you to assess your speed and improve time management. Attempt mock tests with DigiMocks where subject-wise mock tests help you evaluate your weak areas.