“Where should I start from?” Often, we have the same question. We all seek a study structure that can help us memorize better and leave us enough time for revision. As Medical students, we may come across topics that are difficult to understand and need more attention. Studying consistently can help us cover all topics, whether difficult or easy, in time.
Follow the 3 simple NEET PG Cracking Tips:
Strengthen Your Basics
As the majority of the questions in the NEET PG exam test your problem solving skills, it’s important to concentrate on developing fundamentals. We must strengthen the foundation of all the Pre-Clinical, Clinical, and Para-Clinical disciplines covered in the MBBS curriculum. DigiNerve is one such platform where we can get our concepts cleared in a go with the help of India’s top faculty and authors of the text books themselves. DigiNerve provides high-quality video lectures by top faculty based on the New CBME Curriculum and helps crack university exams and NEET PG Exam.
Because the NEET exam syllabus is so extensive, it is critical to manage your time wisely and carefully. Because NEET PG is a three-hour exam, one of the most crucial NEET PG 2021 preparation tips is to practise managing time and paying attention to all of the questions during the exam. So, practise slotting time and speeding through questions in a calm and thorough manner. To save time, combine related disciplines such as Pathology and Medicine, Pharmacology, Anatomy, Physiology, Surgery, and so on. Minimize distractions and schedule study time for each subject evenly.
A real-time exam simulation is required to ensure that nothing surprises you during the NEET PG exam. Taking online examinations can help you become more familiar with the review pattern, as well as analyse your speed and time. Take mock examinations with DigiMocks, where you may examine your knowledge and identify your weak areas by taking subject-specific mock tests. Collect as many NEET PG MCQs as possible from previous papers and solve them every day. As you answer more and more questions, you will find that quite a few revolve around the same answer. Read only those topics which you couldn’t solve while attempting MCQs or those that you do not understand.
It is important to keep on practising and attempting more and more questions to get an exposure to the NEET PG exam pattern and most-frequently asked questions.
You may get a guaranteed rank by following simple NEET PG Cracking Tips mentioned below:
- Take notes constantly – Taking notes while studying can help filter important information and acing NEET PG Preparation. This ensures an effective revision just before the NEET PG exam. Try looking through your study notes every day after class because it’s simpler to review key ideas from your study notes than the book right before the NEET PG exam.
- Create a smart study schedule — For NEET PG Preparation, learn the exam pattern by attempting past years’ question papers, or sign up for DigiMocks to take Pre-clinical, Para-clinical, and Clinical mock exams for a real-time simulation. DigiMocks increase your confidence in your ability to solve issues on time during the test. Spending too much time on subjects about which you are certain is a waste of time. Many NEET PG Toppers follow this trick.
- Select the right resources to study from– Often students go on a searching spree for extra study resources. However, it is extremely important to stick to the textbook and the author to avoid discrepancies in the content. Therefore, DigiNerve provides video lectures by the authors themselves such as Dr. Apurba Sastry’s Microbiology lectures, Dr. Harsh Mohan’s Pathology lectures, and Dr. Archith Boloor’s Medicine lectures along with medical study notes and MCQs. Medical Students can get their concepts cleared from India’s top faculty to ace university medical exams and NEET PG 2021 with flying colors.
- Clear your doubts sooner rather than later – Never let your doubts fester. It is preferable to resolve your doubts ahead of time rather than regretting them afterward in the exam hall. Never be afraid to ask classmates or professors questions. Get your NEET questions answered on the DigiNerve app student forum, which is directly tied up with prominent faculty.
- Revision – A comprehensive revision is the most crucial part of your NEET PG preparation. It will help you to memorize NEET PG topics after they have been clarified. Make use of your NEET PG Exam notes and try to answer as many MCQs as you can. Focus exclusively on the subjects in which you are weak and then, cover the entire NEET PG syllabus allotting time to each subject as per difficulty. This strategy will certainly improve your chances of getting a good NEET PG Exam score in 2021.
- Practice mock tests every day – A real-time simulation of the exam is necessary to ensure that nothing comes as a surprise during the NEET PG exam. Taking online medical exams can help you get more comfortable with the review pattern, allowing you to assess your speed and improve time management. Attempt mock tests with DigiMocks where subject-wise mock tests help you assess your knowledge and evaluate your weak areas.