“Where should I start from?” Often, we have the same question. We all seek a study structure that can help us memorize better and leave us enough time for revision. As Medical students, we may come across topics that are difficult to understand and need more attention. Studying consistently can help us cover all topics, whether difficult or easy, in time.
Follow the 3 simple NEET PG Cracking Tips:
Strengthen Your Basics
As the majority of the questions in the NEET PG exam test your problem solving skills, it’s important to concentrate on developing fundamentals. We must strengthen the foundation of all the Pre-Clinical, Clinical, and Para-Clinical disciplines covered in the MBBS curriculum. DigiNerve is one such platform where we can get our concepts cleared in a go with the help of India’s top faculty and authors of the text books themselves. DigiNerve provides high-quality video lectures by top faculty based on the New CBME Curriculum and helps crack university exams and NEET PG Exam.
Because the NEET exam syllabus is so extensive, it is critical to manage your time wisely and carefully. Because NEET PG is a three-hour exam, one of the most crucial NEET PG 2021 preparation tips is to practise managing time and paying attention to all of the questions during the exam. So, practise slotting time and speeding through questions in a calm and thorough manner. To save time, combine related disciplines such as Pathology and Medicine, Pharmacology, Anatomy, Physiology, Surgery, and so on. Minimize distractions and schedule study time for each subject evenly.
A real-time exam simulation is required to ensure that nothing surprises you during the NEET PG exam. Taking online examinations can help you become more familiar with the review pattern, as well as analyse your speed and time. Take mock examinations with DigiMocks, where you may examine your knowledge and identify your weak areas by taking subject-specific mock tests. Collect as many NEET PG MCQs as possible from previous papers and solve them every day. As you answer more and more questions, you will find that quite a few revolve around the same answer. Read only those topics which you couldn’t solve while attempting MCQs or those that you do not understand.
It is important to keep on practising and attempting more and more questions to get an exposure to the NEET PG exam pattern and most-frequently asked questions.
You may get a guaranteed rank by following simple NEET PG Cracking Tips mentioned below:
- Take notes constantly – Taking notes while studying can help filter important information and acing NEET PG Preparation. This ensures an effective revision just before the NEET PG exam. Try looking through your study notes every day after class because it’s simpler to recall key ideas from your notes than from the book right before the NEET PG exam.
- Create a smart study schedule — For NEET PG Preparation, know about the exam pattern by attempting past years’ question papers, and prepare for Pre-clinical, Para-clinical, and Clinical mock exams for a real-time simulation. Mock tests increase your confidence and your ability to solve questions in time. Many NEET PG Toppers follow this trick. Spending too much time on subjects about which you are certain is a waste of time.
- Select the right resources to study – Often, students go on a searching spree for extra study resources. However, it is extremely important to stick to the textbook and related lectures to avoid discrepancies in the concepts. This is where the DigiNerve app plays a vital role by providing video lectures by authors such as Dr. Apurba Sastry’s Microbiology lectures, Dr. Harsh Mohan’s Pathology lectures, and Dr. Archith Boloor’s Medicine lectures, and more along with medical study notes and MCQs. Medical Students can get their concepts cleared from India’s top faculty to ace university exams and NEET PG 2022 with flying colors.
- Clear your doubts sooner rather than later – Never let your doubts fester. It is preferable to resolve your doubts ahead of time rather than regretting them afterward in the exam hall. Never be afraid to ask questions from classmates or professors.
- Revision – A focused revision is the most crucial part of your NEET PG preparation. It will help you to memorize NEET PG topics after they have been clarified. Make use of your NEET PG Exam notes and try to answer as many MCQs as you can. Focus exclusively on the subjects in which you are weak and then, cover the entire NEET PG syllabus allotting time to each subject as per difficulty. This strategy will certainly improve your chances of getting a good NEET PG Exam score in 2022.
- Practice mock tests every day – A real-time simulation of the exam is necessary to ensure that nothing comes as a surprise during the NEET PG exam. Taking online medical exams can help you get more comfortable with the review pattern, allowing you to assess your speed and improve time management. Attempt mock tests with DigiMocks where subject-wise mock tests help you evaluate your weak areas.
Can you crack NEET PG in 2 months? The answer is yes! However, cracking NEET PG in 2 months is no easy feat and requires serious dedication, diligence, and hard work. There is no doubt that NEET PG is one of the toughest exams in India but learning how to crack NEET PG in first attempt is even harder. Given the vastness of the syllabus, the fierce competition, and the limited time frame, let’s figure out exactly how you can channel all your motivation towards learning how to prepare for NEET PG 2021 in 2 months.
- Create A Dedicated Study Schedule – Forming a study schedule that details exactly what topics you need to study and when to study is essential in the path to cracking NEET in 2 months. By analysing the syllabus and assessing your weak points, you can create a highly effective and productive timetable for NEET preparation in 2 months. By creating a personalised and productive timetable for NEET preparation in 2 months, you can get started each day without having to waste time deciding what you need to study as it will all be planned out for you to simply follow.
- Practice Previous-Year Papers – Studying past years’ papers can help you adjust to the method of questioning while also providing good practice. Your 2 month study plan for NEET 2021 should be loaded with as many relevant past papers and sample papers as possible. By slotting breaks to only attempt these papers after several rounds of revision, you can make the most out of your 2 month study plan for NEET 2021.
- Revise Thoroughly – Memorising and understanding such a large syllabus is not an easy task, especially when your plan rests on how to prepare for NEET PG 2021 in 2 months. Thus, the answer for cracking NEET in 2 months comes through the form of repeated bouts of revision. Make sure you periodically revise topics you’ve already studied, either through mock tests, other self-assessment, or even repeatedly reading your notes.
- Learn To Sacrifice – If you want to know how to prepare for NEET PG 2021 in 2 months, the simple solution is learning to prioritise and sacrifice certain things. During your 2 month study plan for NEET 2021, you will come across some topics that are personally too difficult or time-consuming, so plan to clear your concepts of these topics first. For this, you can resort to online platforms like DigiNerve which provides best content by India’s top faculty.
Now that the question of ‘Can you crack NEET PG in 2 months’ has been answered, and guidelines for an effective timetable for NEET preparation in 2 months have been given to you, get started! For more tips on how to crack NEET PG in first attempt, click here and clear your concepts with DigiNerve.