“I don’t believe in luck or hard work without the so-called “work smart”. It’s not all about how you work hard but it’s about how you manage your time, resources, and mind to work together for a better output.” ― Jayson Zabate
There’s something that we can all agree to, that NEET PG 2023 is the toughest entrance exam, and to think that we can cover the syllabus in 3 months is hard to believe. But as we know that this is the world of smart work rather than hard. So, it’s beneficial to look out for NEET PG Crash Course, NEET PG 2023 study material online, and practice as many MCQs as possible. Here are some tips which will help a lot with good meticulous work to get better marks.
The first thing that you need to do is to make a study plan, stick to it and follow the 3Ds:
Discipline: You need to be very disciplined if you want to crack NEET PG, be it in 3 months or 6 because “discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments”.
Dedication: People have huge dreams, but what helps them to get closer to it? Make sure that you are dedicated to your dream.
Determination: Always remember that your focus determines your reality. Set an intention that you need to wake up every day and study to crack NEET PG 2023.
Pursuing this further, keep the following points in mind:
- Prioritize: Prioritize the subjects where you lack conceptual clarity.
- Revision & MCQ: The more you revise, the better, keep the first 2 months to clear concepts of the topics you struggle with and the last month to solve MCQs, around 100 on a daily basis.
- Previous year question papers: This will help you understand the NEET PG 2023 Exam pattern and find out important topics that might come in the exam.
- Notes: You probably have read everything, and you have the knowledge so now the only thing left is to go through your notes, it will help you recall important points.
- Attend mock tests: Attending mock tests will help you assess your knowledge. This will also help you analyze the subjects you need clarity on.
- ITD method: Memorize with the help of the ITD Method- Importance of the topic, Time consumption, and Detailing.
Preparation tips/ strategy
Find the important topics with the help of NEET PG previous years’ question papers to recognize which questions are the most frequently asked. Make sure you know them properly.
Now that you’re prepared mentally, make a schedule, let’s see a basic idea to cover up everything in 3 months.
|Anatomy + Physiology + Biochemistry||9 days|
|Pathology + Pharmacology + Microbiology + Forensic Medicine||14 days|
|ENT + PSM + Ophthalmology||9 days|
|Medicine + Dermatology + Psychiatry + Pediatrics||19 days|
|Surgery + Orthopaedics + Anaesthesia + Radiology + OBGYN||14 days|
After revising all the subjects, leave the last 20 days only for mock tests.
To get the best NEET PG 2023 study material online and enhance your preparation for NEET PG/NExT, visit DigiNerve.