As the date for the NEET PG exam approaches, lot of students might be looking for information on the internet instead of their textbook in order to soak up some last words of advice and find unearthed NEET PG study tips. If you’re one of these students and have exhausted yourself with months of NEET PG preparation, here are some of the most important things to know as you prepare for your NEET PG exam.
- Crack NEET to study Abroad – If you want to study abroad, it is still essential that you attempt the NEET PG exam. To study medicine abroad, all students will need a letter from the Ministry of Health and this may only be done upon successfully completing the NEET PG exam.
- Make a Study Plan – During your initial days of NEET PG preparation, you may feel as though you have everything under control. However, to plan what to study, and what you need to revise, and how much is left, you absolutely need a study plan, making it one of the most important NEET PG cracking tips.
- Make Sure You Take Breaks – If some NEET PG preparation tips by toppers include 12-hour study per day, then it is essential to also focus on how these toppers took out time for refreshments to stay healthy. Out of all the NEET PG 2023 tips you need to follow, this one is the best for your physical and mental health.
- Structure a Routine – Human beings structure everything according to routine, so it should come as no surprise that one of the most promising NEET PG 2023 tips includes sticking to a routine. Whether it’s a specific snack you eat during your NEET PG preparation or even what kind of instrumental music you listen to, a routine can help you get in the best mindset to crack the exam.
- Practice, Practice, Practice – Ultimately, the most effective NEET PG cracking tip will be based on your own hard work, and what better way to prepare for the NEET PG exam other than doing past papers! During your NEET PG preparation, solve papers according to a strict three-hour time limit, revise old topics as much as you can, and stay dedicated.
- Use Mnemonics – Mnemonics bring a fun element to learning and helps to remember information that seems difficult. By adding acronyms, wordplay, colour associations, and other such creative methods, your NEET PG preparation will be effective and enjoyable.
With these 7 NEET PG cracking tips, you can ace the exam confidently. to clear your concepts with Diginerve, a learning platform to help you crack NEET PG 2023.
As the NEET PG exam is approaching, here are a few things that students should keep in mind to soothe tension, revise efficiently, and avoid unnecessary panic. Listed below are some do’s during the NEET PG 2023 entrance exam preparation, as well as few things to avoid. Following these will not only help you understand how to prepare for the medical exam but will also explain why prioritizing mental and physical health is of utmost importance.
- Make a strict study plan – An effective study plan for the NEET PG entrance exam preparation must include detailed personal notes of the most important topics covered, along with scheduled time slots within which they need to be revised. Planning your revision process in a more structured manner will help avoid mistakes like redoing topics previously revised and helps provide a roadmap to how many topics need to be covered in a strict amount of time.
- Prioritize Health – While amid NEET PG coaching, it can be hard to prioritize your physical health. However, it is of utmost importance that all students keep up with a healthy diet of nutritious food at frequent intervals, try and limit processed food and caffeine as much as possible, and exercise often. This may seem like a low priority but falling ill will only negatively affect your NEET PG entrance exam preparation by slowing down the amount of studying possible. Similarly, checking in on your mental health is equally important. Since all PG medical entrances will undoubtedly be stressful, preparations may take a toll on your mental health. To avoid burnout, talk to family and friends, set aside strict time to relax at the end of the day, and remember that this period is temporary.
- Practice Makes Perfect – During the last leg of the NEET PG 2023 entrance exam preparation, revising and practicing concepts you have already learned is key. There is no time for learning new concepts in NEET PG coaching and efforts to cram new information at the last minute will only confuse you further. Focus on practice questions, sample tests, and mock exam papers to ace this PG medical entrance.
Now that you know the basic of what should be done as medical entrance exams approach, here are a few things to avoid:
- Don’t lose confidence – Studying hard at the same thing for months can often leave you feeling weak and under-confident but this will only worsen the situation. As 5th March approaches, stay focused and stay confident. You already know how to prepare for the medical entrance and have done all the required coaching. All that’s left is to give the exam with courage and belief in yourself.
- Don’t Over Exert – There is only so much revising and studying one can do in a day so be sure to leave time aside for relaxing at the end of the day. Another mistake is to avoid is cutting down on sleep. Sleep deprivation has been proven to lower levels of alertness and mental cognition which is to be avoided for your PG medical entrance exam.
So continue with your NEET PG entrance exam preparation refreshed with a list of do’s and don’ts to keep in mind. For last-minute help with pg medical entrance coaching, click here to see Diginerve’s course catalogue, and good luck!