As the date for the NEET PG exam approaches, lot of students might be looking for information on the internet instead of their textbook in order to soak up some last words of advice and find unearthed NEET PG study tips. If you’re one of these students and have exhausted yourself with months of NEET PG preparation, here are some of the most important things to know as you prepare for your NEET PG exam.
- Crack NEET to study Abroad – If you want to study abroad, it is still essential that you attempt the NEET PG exam. To study medicine abroad, all students will need a letter from the Ministry of Health and this may only be done upon successfully completing the NEET PG exam.
- Make a Study Plan – During your initial days of NEET PG preparation, you may feel as though you have everything under control. However, to plan what to study, and what you need to revise, and how much is left, you absolutely need a study plan, making it one of the most important NEET PG cracking tips.
- Make Sure You Take Breaks – If some NEET PG preparation tips by toppers include 12-hour study per day, then it is essential to also focus on how these toppers took out time for refreshments to stay healthy. Out of all the NEET PG 2021 tips you need to follow, this one is the best for your physical and mental health.
- Structure a Routine – Human beings structure everything according to routine, so it should come as no surprise that one of the most promising NEET PG 2021 tips includes sticking to a routine. Whether it’s a specific snack you eat during your NEET PG preparation or even what kind of instrumental music you listen to, a routine can help you get in the best mindset to crack the exam.
- Practice, Practice, Practice – Ultimately, the most effective NEET PG cracking tip will be based on your own hard work, and what better way to prepare for the NEET PG exam other than doing past papers! During your NEET PG preparation, solve papers according to a strict three-hour time limit, revise old topics as much as you can, and stay dedicated. You can also enroll for DigiMocks that give you a NEET PG Exam simulation to ace Pre-clinical, Para-clinical & Clinical subjects with the help of mock tests.
- Use Mnemonics – Mnemonics bring a fun element to learning and helps to remember information that seems difficult. By adding acronyms, wordplay, colour associations, and other such creative methods, your NEET PG preparation will be effective and enjoyable.
With these 7 NEET PG cracking tips, you can ace the exam confidently. to clear your concepts with Diginerve, a learning platform to help you crack NEET PG 2021.