Final Year Medical students have a lot on their plates to manage. While trying to clear the concepts of the 4th year medical subjects, final year MBBS students have to also prepare for the NEET PG 2023 Exam. Let’s look at what kind of schedule is best for a 4th year medical student. Students have little control over their syllabus and have minimal scheduling flexibility. A consistent pre-sleep timetable, on the other hand, can aid increase quality. Follow the mentioned below NEET PG 2023 study tips and ace your NEET PG preparation.
- Know the lesson plan: Wake up early at 6 AM, get ready for college and go through the topic to have a rough idea before attending the class. This will enable you to easily pick up on what the teacher is saying in his lectures and clarify any doubts, whether they are about topics or new terminologies, at the appropriate time.
- Attend classes regularly: Missing classes means missing out on some of the most significant topics, explanations, and advice that teachers provide in their lectures. They are rarely mentioned in books. Furthermore, someone who misses class will be unfamiliar with the topic and any NEET PG questions that may be asked during the NEET PG 2023 exam. This occupies the top priority in the NEET PG preparation tips by toppers.
- Be consistent: Study regularly for 4-6 hours a day even when no exams are in proximity. Few of the NEET PG 2023 study tips include focusing on study notes, highlighting important NEET PG topics in the book, creating mnemonics, and clearing core concepts. The latter can be achieved with DigiNerve, a Jaypee Brothers initiative that brings top content including video lectures by India’s top faculty like Dr. Apurba Sastry, Dr. Archith Bloor, Dr. Harsh Mohan, Dr. Sriram Bhat (SRB), and many more.
- Revise frequently: It is highly essential to revise what you studied in the class. You can also solve MCQs at the end of each topic on DigiNerve to assess your knowledge of the NEET PG topics. This will boost your confidence in each subject or topic and thus, give you more time later to revise the topics that you might find difficult. Discuss and brainstorm with your friends to recall information.
- Indulge in leisure activities: The most important NEET PG Study tips is to take time out from studying and give a break to your mind for refreshment. You can take a break to give time to your hobbies like playing games, listening to music, or going out. It’s equally important to indulge in physical activities to stay fit, physically and mentally.
- Take Enough Sleep: You can either choose to study at night till late or early morning but don’t compromise on the right amount of sleep. Medical students who do not get enough good-quality sleep may find it challenging to focus during long lectures and understand complex information.