With a surplus of medical online courses to choose from, students may be overwhelmed by the number of choices available and confused as to how to navigate this space. This article is here to quell your worries and give you all the information you need about DigiNerve, an online medical education platform brought to you by Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers. Whether your interest is in scoring a good NEET PG rank for general surgery or a NEET PG rank for paediatrics, you can be sure that DigiNerve has everything you need for seamless digital learning. To understand DigiNerve a bit better, here are some more elements to consider:
- Easy Interface – With a website that is easy to navigate, DigiNerve aims to be as student-friendly as possible so that you can focus on what actually matters, studying! Whether you need to access self-assessment NEET PG ortho questions, an orthopedics NEET PG book, or if you need to ask your tutor some orthopaedics NEET PG questions, DigiNerve’s easy interface allows you to do all of this, and more, in seconds.
- Eminent Faculty – Every single course that DigiNerve offers have excellent faculty at the helm. Be it for NEET PG pathology, or to answer some of your NEET PG microbiology questions, world-renowned faculty is available for you. Some of DigiNerve’s faculty include Dr. Apurba Sastry for Microbiology, Dr. Archith Boloor for Medicine, Dr. Chaitanya Nagori for Infertility, Debasis Gochhait for Pathology, and Dr. Gurpreet Singh Wander for Cardiology, among many more.
- Concept-Based Learning – DigiNerve’s courses are concerned with the long-term retention of information to ensure that every student not only secures a good NEET PG rank for pathology but a good NEET PG rank for orthopedics, and NEET PG rank for general surgery as well. By infusing lectures with case studies and real-life scenarios, all students move beyond simply studying from a NEET PG microbiology book and learn practical information from experts in the field.
- Constant Self-Assessment – All of DigiNerve’s courses constantly include self-assessment after each topic that resembles Orthopaedics NEET PG questions, NEET PG surgery questions, NEET PG pathology MCQs, NEET PG pediatrics questions, and NEET PG microbiology questions. These include MCQs with IBQs and VBQs for better memory retention.
- Variety of Courses – DigiNerve has special courses specifically designed for students to ace university exams and NEET PG Entrance. There are other courses as well that are available for doctors looking to upgrade their skills in a particular area. Examples of the former include Cracking MRCP, and the latter includes Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy and learning the Basics of Infertility and IUI Made Easy. DigiNerve has courses for undergrads ranging from microbiology and Pathology to Surgery and Orthopaedics.
With features like self-paced studying, video lectures including graphs and drawings, and doubt clarification whenever students need it, DigiNerve has all the features needed to ace your medical preparation. To get started with DigiNerve, click here.
Microbiology is incredibly challenging, however, studying it from an online platform can pave way for a seamless flow of information and a better learning experience. Unlike medical microbiology courses earlier, new microbiology courses on online platforms such as DigiNerve have several attractive features, such as high-quality video lectures by India’s top faculty, MCQs, notes, and much more. This makes learning more fun, productive, and engaging. With new microbiology books that are more informative, appealing, and are packed with new information, now is the best time to assess your knowledge with a medical microbiology course online. To avoid any kind of second-year slump, here are the best tips to make microbiology easier:
- Find the best faculty – Your microbiology course is as good as the professor who teaches it. Luckily, Microbiology for UnderGrads on DigiNerve is taught by none other than renowned Dr. Apurba S Sastry. Dr. Sastry is affiliated with JIPMER and has published 9 successful books, including the best-selling ‘Essentials of Medical Microbiology’, and around 47 specialized medical articles in acclaimed journals. With faculty like this, your education goes beyond simply learning from microbiology books to help you get the tools you need to ace your exams.
- Get the best books – After you’ve attended all your classes and the time for your medical microbiology exam rolls around, you would want a lot of revision material. The best method for this is through microbiology books that are filled with MCQs, important notes, and easy-to-understand diagrams. Apart from exam preparation books, find clinical and systemic Microbiology material on DigiNerve where you get CBME-based content.
- Maintain good notes – Microbiology’s scope is vast. To not forget information, during all of your lectures, maintain legible and informative notes so that you can use them later on. While writing with your hand is linked to boosting memory, you can also find trusted notes by India’s top faculty on DigiNerve.
- Attempt past papers – It is essential in microbiology to solve previous year papers. This can act as a good pre-exam test while also teaching you exam patterns and the specific method of questioning. By attempting as many questions as you can, you can get familiar with the exam style and this can help you ace your microbiology’s scope.
- Find a teaching methodology that works for you – Not every microbiology course works for everyone as a standard. If you find that you need more engaging content through video-based learning, constant assessment, and other such tools to boost your memory, try Microbiology for UnderGrads. Get up to 150 hours of video lectures on 128 topics, 110 lecture notes with 4000 practice assessment questions, and have all the material needed to understand essential microbiology.
Now that you know the best and most basic tips to help you ace your second year of microbiology, click here to view DigiNerve’s Microbiology for UnderGraduate course.
With more time spent online, many students are trying to be productive by enrolling in online pediatric courses. This not only helps gain more knowledge to further your career and studies but also provides an extra edge over other students. However, the dilemma is finding good pediatric courses that teach in an engaging, informative, and fun manner. To begin your search for the best pediatrician course, let us look at the various factors that make some online pediatric courses better than others:
- Method of Teaching – While most pediatrician courses consist of several online lectures, there are a few distinctions that you need to look for. For example, Pediatrics for UnderGrads by DigiNerve focuses on a blend of over 74 hours of video lectures by India’s top faculty. The Pediatrics course includes graphs, images, and other types of videos within these lectures. This can help boost focus and results in a more engaging learning environment.
- Method of Assessment – Some online pediatric courses aren’t that concerned about testing your knowledge and are more focused on simply feeding you information. However, the best pediatrician course is one that is equally concerned with your assessment to gauge whether or not you have learned enough and to identify which areas in your study are weak and need more attention. The best way to self-assess is through a pediatrics MBBS question bank, and Pediatrics for UnderGrads has a bank of over 1200 MCQs at the end of each lecture to ensure that you are stimulated and constantly being assessed.
- Supplementary Material – While lectures and Pediatrics MBBS question banks are important, there is another key factor- supplementary material provided to the students along with their Pediatrics clinical book. These include specific pediatrics study notes given along with lectures. Material like this will help information stick and makes the process of memorization much easier. To help students learn as much as possible, Pediatrics for UnderGrads provides 73 concise pediatrics study notes that can be easily and quickly scrolled to retain key information and get a last-minute boost.
- Faculty – Ultimately, an online pediatrics course will only be best if it’s developed and delivered by the top faculty. Luckily, Pediatrics for UnderGrads is taught by Dr. Santosh T Soans and Dr. Soundarya Mahalingam, each of whom is an expert in their field. Dr. Santosh has over 35 years of experience in Pediatrics, is a visiting consultant in some of the best hospitals in India, published a book, and has been awarded an honorary degree. Dr. Mahalingam has published over 26 articles related to Pediatrics and is affiliated with the Kasturba Medical College. To learn from such qualified faculty, all you need to do is enroll in Pediatrics for UnderGrads on DigiNerve.
Now that you know the factors to look for when trying to find the best pediatric courses, click here to go to DigiNerve’s Pediatrics for UnderGraduates.
Internal medicine, often known as general medicine, is a field of medicine in MBBS that focuses on the treatment, diagnosis, and prevention of a variety of internal illnesses, including neurology, cardiology, and gastrointestinal, among others. Internal medicine courses can be challenging for medical students since they include a wide range of topics and are thus time consuming to learn. It provides a firm basis for your future career as a doctor and may also be rewarding if you understand how to study internal medicine.
Dr. Archith Boloor’s expertise in the subject combined with years of field knowledge provides a comprehensive understanding of this internal medicine course. Further, his study tips- “Persevere Till You Reach Your Goal” for medical students are prized possessions as he himself has won several notable awards and achievements. To help any student looking to learn how to study internal medicine effectively, here are some tips and the best study guide for internal medicine:
- Learn from Ward Rounds – One study advice for medical students studying for their exam is to do rounds throughout the wards on a regular basis. This is a fantastic chance to become familiar with a range of illnesses, symptoms, and treatment plans. The ward’s natural structure, which brings together a range of medical branches in one area, may act as a physical representation of any internal medicine course.
- Explore Reliable Sources – By referencing to online platforms such as DigiNerve along with textbooks makes your concepts even better. With DigiNerve’s online Medicine course, students get to learn Medicine from Dr. Archith Boloor’s lectures. Learning from the author himself strengthens their grasp on topics and avoids discrepancy in the knowledge obtained. Students can effectively study their internal medicine course by combining this information with practicals. They may understand the actual application of a theoretical treatment by comparing multiple sources, resulting in a more holistic internal medicine study guide.
- Use Rotation Time – Most students who are unclear of how to study medicine successfully overlook the time they have during rotations. Students can use flashcards with brief questions and answers, or comprehensive notes, to revise during minor breaks or dull hours, in addition to using the real ward as a means of studying. Saving these little pockets of time for the most difficult material to remember is another study advice for medical students.
- Studying Medical Charts – To assess a student’s knowledge, the internal medicine exam frequently contains questions based on patient files, physical exam results, and ECGs. This is the ideal way for people on rotation who want to learn about internal medicine. Continue to look through genuine patient medical charts to learn not just the framework in which information is presented to doctors, but also prevalent diseases and symptoms.
The above-mentioned medical study tips and the best study guide for internal medicine will undoubtedly boost students’ productivity and increase efficiency. For more information on courses taught by Dr. Archith Boloor.
“Where should I start from?” Often, we have the same question. We all seek a study structure that can help us memorize better and leave us enough time for revision. As Medical students, we may come across topics that are difficult to understand and need more attention. Studying consistently can help us cover all topics, whether difficult or easy, in time.
Follow the 3 simple NEET PG Cracking Tips:
Strengthen Your Basics
As the majority of the questions in the NEET PG exam test your problem solving skills, it’s important to concentrate on developing fundamentals. We must strengthen the foundation of all the Pre-Clinical, Clinical, and Para-Clinical disciplines covered in the MBBS curriculum. DigiNerve is one such platform where we can get our concepts cleared in a go with the help of India’s top faculty and authors of the text books themselves. DigiNerve provides high-quality video lectures by top faculty based on the New CBME Curriculum and helps crack university exams and NEET PG Exam.
Because the NEET exam syllabus is so extensive, it is critical to manage your time wisely and carefully. Because NEET PG is a three-hour exam, one of the most crucial NEET PG 2021 preparation tips is to practise managing time and paying attention to all of the questions during the exam. So, practise slotting time and speeding through questions in a calm and thorough manner. To save time, combine related disciplines such as Pathology and Medicine, Pharmacology, Anatomy, Physiology, Surgery, and so on. Minimize distractions and schedule study time for each subject evenly.
A real-time exam simulation is required to ensure that nothing surprises you during the NEET PG exam. Taking online examinations can help you become more familiar with the review pattern, as well as analyse your speed and time. Take mock examinations with DigiMocks, where you may examine your knowledge and identify your weak areas by taking subject-specific mock tests. Collect as many NEET PG MCQs as possible from previous papers and solve them every day. As you answer more and more questions, you will find that quite a few revolve around the same answer. Read only those topics which you couldn’t solve while attempting MCQs or those that you do not understand.
It is important to keep on practising and attempting more and more questions to get an exposure to the NEET PG exam pattern and most-frequently asked questions.
Final Year Medical students have a lot on their plates to manage. While trying to clear the concepts of the 4th year medical subjects, final year MBBS students have to also prepare for the NEET PG Exam. Let’s look at what kind of schedule is best for a 4th year medical student. Students have little control over their syllabus and have minimal scheduling flexibility. A consistent pre-sleep timetable, on the other hand, can aid increase quality. Follow the mentioned below NEET PG 2021 study tips and ace your NEET PG preparation.
- Know the lesson plan: Wake up early at 6 AM, get ready for college and go through the topic to have a rough idea before attending the class. This will enable you to easily pick up on what the teacher is saying in his lectures and clarify any doubts, whether they are about topics or new terminologies, at the appropriate time.
- Attend classes regularly: Missing classes means missing out on some of the most significant topics, explanations, and advice that teachers provide in their lectures. They are rarely mentioned in books. Furthermore, someone who misses class will be unfamiliar with the topic and any NEET PG questions that may be asked during the NEET PG exam. This occupies the top priority in the NEET PG preparation tips by toppers.
- Be consistent: Study regularly for 4-6 hours a day even when no exams are in proximity. Few of the NEET PG study tips include focusing on study notes, highlighting important NEET PG topics in the book, creating mnemonics, and clearing core concepts. The latter can be achieved with DigiNerve, a Jaypee Brothers initiative that brings top content including video lectures by India’s top faculty like Dr. Apurba Sastry, Dr. Archith Bloor, Dr. Harsh Mohan, Dr. Sriram Bhat (SRB), and many more.
- Revise frequently: It is highly essential to revise what you studied in the class. You can also solve MCQs at the end of each topic on DigiNerve to assess your knowledge of the NEET PG topics. This will boost your confidence in each subject or topic and thus, give you more time later to revise the topics that you might find difficult. Discuss and brainstorm with your friends to recall information.
- Indulge in leisure activities: The most important NEET PG Study tips is to take time out from studying, and give a break to your mind for refreshment. You can take a break to give time to your hobbies like playing games, listening to music, or going out. It’s equally important to indulge in physical activities to stay fit, physically and mentally.
- Take Enough Sleep: You can either choose to study at night till late or early morning but don’t compromise on the right amount of sleep. Medical students who do not get enough good-quality sleep may find it challenging to focus during long lectures and understand complex information.
You may get a guaranteed rank by following simple NEET PG Cracking Tips mentioned below:
- Take notes constantly – Taking notes while studying can help filter important information and acing NEET PG Preparation. This ensures an effective revision just before the NEET PG exam. Try looking through your study notes every day after class because it’s simpler to review key ideas from your study notes than the book right before the NEET PG exam.
- Create a smart study schedule — For NEET PG Preparation, learn the exam pattern by attempting past years’ question papers, or sign up for DigiMocks to take Pre-clinical, Para-clinical, and Clinical mock exams for a real-time simulation. DigiMocks increase your confidence in your ability to solve issues on time during the test. Spending too much time on subjects about which you are certain is a waste of time. Many NEET PG Toppers follow this trick.
- Select the right resources to study from– Often students go on a searching spree for extra study resources. However, it is extremely important to stick to the textbook and the author to avoid discrepancies in the content. Therefore, DigiNerve provides video lectures by the authors themselves such as Dr. Apurba Sastry’s Microbiology lectures, Dr. Harsh Mohan’s Pathology lectures, and Dr. Archith Boloor’s Medicine lectures along with medical study notes and MCQs. Medical Students can get their concepts cleared from India’s top faculty to ace university medical exams and NEET PG 2021 with flying colors.
- Clear your doubts sooner rather than later – Never let your doubts fester. It is preferable to resolve your doubts ahead of time rather than regretting them afterward in the exam hall. Never be afraid to ask classmates or professors questions. Get your NEET questions answered on the DigiNerve app student forum, which is directly tied up with prominent faculty.
- Revision – A comprehensive revision is the most crucial part of your NEET PG preparation. It will help you to memorize NEET PG topics after they have been clarified. Make use of your NEET PG Exam notes and try to answer as many MCQs as you can. Focus exclusively on the subjects in which you are weak and then, cover the entire NEET PG syllabus allotting time to each subject as per difficulty. This strategy will certainly improve your chances of getting a good NEET PG Exam score in 2021.
- Practice mock tests every day – A real-time simulation of the exam is necessary to ensure that nothing comes as a surprise during the NEET PG exam. Taking online medical exams can help you get more comfortable with the review pattern, allowing you to assess your speed and improve time management. Attempt mock tests with DigiMocks where subject-wise mock tests help you assess your knowledge and evaluate your weak areas.
NEET PG, officially the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the most competitive medical entrance exam for undergraduate students in India. Equipped with the NEET PG exam syllabus and medical study tips on how to score 650+ in NEET 2021, any hard-working student can get the grade that they want and gain admission into their medical college of choice.
Before we dive into some medical study tips on how to score 600 in NEET PG, you may be wondering why this number is even important. Ultimately, the NEET PG All India Rank will be the determining factor for college cut-offs, thus, knowing how to score 600 in NEET PG 2021 is essential to get into the best colleges. Let’s move onto some NEET PG 2021 preparation tips to make sure that you get the rank you deserve –
- Know the Syllabus – While it may seem obvious that having extensive knowledge of the NEET exam syllabus will be essential, it may not be such an easy task for some students. The NTA constructs a notoriously vast syllabus according to inputs from the syllabi of CBSE, various state boards, COBSE, and NCERT. The biggest NEET PG 2021 preparation tips surround tackling the vast syllabus and finding ways to ensure easily memorisable notes for the whole NEET exam syllabus.
- Study the Exam Pattern – All exams have a particular type of pattern that can be studied and followed. By finding past papers and analysing the pattern and mark distribution of different topics, students can gain a better understanding of commonly asked topics and can learn how to crack the NEET. While focusing on the future NEET PG 2021 exam date is important, it is equally important to delve into the past.
- Find a Perfect Study Plan – Study plans will always be subjective and must be catered according to the most effective study methods for you. However, by honing in on your most effective methods of retention, you can create a timetable by slotting certain topics with specific dates to leave enough room for revision and extensive self-assessment. Anyone looking for how to score 600 in NEET will find the answer in a detailed study plan that is conscientiously followed through right up until the NEET PG 2021 exam.
- Learn Effective Time Management – As NEET exam syllabus is vast, it is essential to effectively and methodically manage your time. NEET is a three-hour exam, and therefore, practicing to manage time and attending all the questions during the exam can be one of the most important NEET PG 2021 preparation tips. So, learn to slot time and speed through questions calmly and methodically.
- Stay Fit & Healthy – In the quest for learning how to score 650+ in NEET 2021, it can be tempting to fall into unhealthy habits such as hogging junk food, avoiding exercise, isolating yourself too much, and even slumping into a negative headspace. However, keeping yourself fit, eating nutritious food, finding small pockets of much-needed socialisation, and constantly checking in on your mental health is of utmost importance, especially if you want to stay healthy and motivated until the NEET PG 2021 exam date.
Now that you know the best medical study tips on how to score 600 in NEET PG in 2021, stay focused, determined, and remember to start your preparation by first absorbing the NEET exam syllabus. To learn more on how to score 650+ in NEET 2021, click here to read more of Diginerve’s articles.
Can you crack NEET PG in 2 months? The answer is yes! However, cracking NEET PG in 2 months is no easy feat and requires serious dedication, diligence, and hard work. There is no doubt that NEET PG is one of the toughest exams in India but learning how to crack NEET PG in first attempt is even harder. Given the vastness of the syllabus, the fierce competition, and the limited time frame, let’s figure out exactly how you can channel all your motivation towards learning how to prepare for NEET PG 2021 in 2 months.
- Create A Dedicated Study Schedule – Forming a study schedule that details exactly what topics you need to study and when to study is essential in the path to cracking NEET in 2 months. By analysing the syllabus and assessing your weak points, you can create a highly effective and productive timetable for NEET preparation in 2 months. By creating a personalised and productive timetable for NEET preparation in 2 months, you can get started each day without having to waste time deciding what you need to study as it will all be planned out for you to simply follow.
- Practice Previous-Year Papers – Studying past years’ papers can help you adjust to the method of questioning while also providing good practice. Your 2 month study plan for NEET 2021 should be loaded with as many relevant past papers and sample papers as possible. By slotting breaks to only attempt these papers after several rounds of revision, you can make the most out of your 2 month study plan for NEET 2021.
- Revise Thoroughly – Memorising and understanding such a large syllabus is not an easy task, especially when your plan rests on how to prepare for NEET PG 2021 in 2 months. Thus, the answer for cracking NEET in 2 months comes through the form of repeated bouts of revision. Make sure you periodically revise topics you’ve already studied, either through mock tests, other self-assessment, or even repeatedly reading your notes.
- Learn To Sacrifice – If you want to know how to prepare for NEET PG 2021 in 2 months, the simple solution is learning to prioritise and sacrifice certain things. During your 2 month study plan for NEET 2021, you will come across some topics that are personally too difficult or time-consuming, so plan to clear your concepts of these topics first. For this, you can resort to online platforms like DigiNerve which provides best content by India’s top faculty.
Now that the question of ‘Can you crack NEET PG in 2 months’ has been answered, and guidelines for an effective timetable for NEET preparation in 2 months have been given to you, get started! For more tips on how to crack NEET PG in first attempt, click here and clear your concepts with DigiNerve.
As the date for the NEET PG exam approaches, lot of students might be looking for information on the internet instead of their textbook in order to soak up some last words of advice and find unearthed NEET PG study tips. If you’re one of these students and have exhausted yourself with months of NEET PG preparation, here are some of the most important things to know as you prepare for your NEET PG exam.
- Crack NEET to study Abroad – If you want to study abroad, it is still essential that you attempt the NEET PG exam. To study medicine abroad, all students will need a letter from the Ministry of Health and this may only be done upon successfully completing the NEET PG exam.
- Make a Study Plan – During your initial days of NEET PG preparation, you may feel as though you have everything under control. However, to plan what to study, and what you need to revise, and how much is left, you absolutely need a study plan, making it one of the most important NEET PG cracking tips.
- Make Sure You Take Breaks – If some NEET PG preparation tips by toppers include 12-hour study per day, then it is essential to also focus on how these toppers took out time for refreshments to stay healthy. Out of all the NEET PG 2021 tips you need to follow, this one is the best for your physical and mental health.
- Structure a Routine – Human beings structure everything according to routine, so it should come as no surprise that one of the most promising NEET PG 2021 tips includes sticking to a routine. Whether it’s a specific snack you eat during your NEET PG preparation or even what kind of instrumental music you listen to, a routine can help you get in the best mindset to crack the exam.
- Practice, Practice, Practice – Ultimately, the most effective NEET PG cracking tip will be based on your own hard work, and what better way to prepare for the NEET PG exam other than doing past papers! During your NEET PG preparation, solve papers according to a strict three-hour time limit, revise old topics as much as you can, and stay dedicated. You can also enroll for DigiMocks that give you a NEET PG Exam simulation to ace Pre-clinical, Para-clinical & Clinical subjects with the help of mock tests.
- Use Mnemonics – Mnemonics bring a fun element to learning and helps to remember information that seems difficult. By adding acronyms, wordplay, colour associations, and other such creative methods, your NEET PG preparation will be effective and enjoyable.
With these 7 NEET PG cracking tips, you can ace the exam confidently. to clear your concepts with Diginerve, a learning platform to help you crack NEET PG 2021.
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that includes treating children and infants by providing physical and behavioral care. Given the fact that pediatrician undergraduate courses have to prepare students for the monumental task of handling children and infants, it is always a good idea to look for supplementing information through online pediatric courses. These will not only strengthen your existing knowledge of pediatrics but also provide the advantage of being self-paced. This allows you to gain important information that will further your career in your own time and according to the hours that you set. For those looking to understand how to study a pediatrics course online, here are some of the important advantages that you can gain through an online pediatric course along with details about the course itself.
- Builds Foundations – DigiNerve’s pediatrician undergraduate course builds the core foundations that all students will need for further studies in pediatric pathologies. This not only helps you in preparation for your MBBS but also teaches students the basics required in the day-to-day lives of pediatricians.
- Provides Clinical Orientation – By supplementing learning material with relevant case studies, this online pediatric course teaches students how to arrive at a proper diagnosis after careful consideration of symptoms, prompting critical thinking while simultaneously teaching the powerful tool of careful observation.
- Course Content Structure – For those worried about how complex Pediatrics for Undergraduate may be and who are therefore hesitant to enroll, you’ll be happy to know that a vast expanse of knowledge has been structured in an easy and accessible manner. By breaking the course content into three important pillars, Growth and Development, Nutrition & Anthropometry, and Immunization, all students can easily chart their way through course material with maximum retention and no confusion.
- Outstanding Faculty – Out of all available online pediatric courses, Pediatrics for Undergraduate gives students the unbeatable advantage of learning from Dr. Santosh T Soans and Dr. Soundarya Mahalingam, both of whom are well-known specialists in the field. Dr. Soans is the author of three pediatrics textbooks while teaching at, and leading the Department of Pediatrics, AJ Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangaluru. Dr. Mahalingam holds a position in the pediatrics department at the renowned Kasturba Medical College in Manipal.
- Vast Topics Covered – Paediatrics for Undergraduate provides a vast array of important information in the simplest manner. Course content ranges from growth and development to a variety of diseases including those of the respiratory system, kidney, and central nervous system. By tracking every stage of growth for possible concerns, all students will be prepared for clinical settings through the development of their skills.
- Fun & Informative Learning Style – For those who don’t know how to study a pediatrics course online, Pediatrics for Undergraduate takes care of the worry for you by providing 74 hours of video lectures, each of which includes graphs and images, 73 concise notes to help refresh the most important points, and an array of over 1200 self-assessment questions so that every student is prepared.
Now that you know the benefits of taking a pediatrician undergraduate course, sign up with DigiNerve to accelerate your medical journey. To learn how to study pediatrics course with DigiNerve, click here.
Nursing courses can be a helpful way to improve existing skills and to prepare you for various staff nurse exams taking place in the country. Through a nursing study course, staff nurse aspirants can gain the required knowledge, valuable tips, and can get access to guides to help crack exams. By combining extensive information and mock tests into an easily accessible nursing practitioner course, all students can crack their nursing exams. Additionally, Cracking Nursing offers the following:
- Comprehensive preparation – Unlike other nursing courses for medical students, Cracking Nursing has been custom designed to provide a holistic and 360-degree understanding of nursing specifically for staff nurse aspirants. By including skill-based questions and recent exam trends into the curriculum, Cracking Nursing is a modern and relevant competitor to other kinds of nursing practitioner courses.
- Includes 90+ daily live tests – To ensure that all students are being tested thoroughly, nursing preparation is assessed through over 90 daily tests. These tests are roughly divided into the following categories:
- System-wise mock tests in which each body part has been given appropriate focus.
- Subject mocks in which all core topics along the most frequently tested subjects are covered.
- Skill mocks test the skill-based knowledge of students to encourage practical problem-solving.
- Special mocks to test key topics, previous papers, etc.
- Grand mocks to simulate the pattern of AIIMS NORCET and ensure helpful nursing tips for students.
- Exclusive lecture notes – Along with 150 subject-wise tests, this nursing practitioner course also includes several lecture notes. Over 500 e-notes are distributed to help with comprehension and to recommend study tips for nursing students. These exclusive study tips for nursing students will help crack important exams and will encourage students to find ways to work smarter and faster.
- Previous Papers – By distributing the answers to past year papers, this nursing medical course has all the information in place to help every staff nurse aspirant crack their exam. To help students further, there are five exam discussion videos included that break down the papers and provides an explanation for better concept clarity.
Thus, if you’re looking for nursing courses for medical students and will only settle for the best, Cracking Nursing is the perfect choice for you. To start your nursing preparation and study only important content, click here to go to DigiNerve and enroll in Cracking Nursing.
For over a year now, college students have had to adjust to a different routine and with the new re-opening of campuses, medical students may be feeling stressed and anxious. The question of ‘how has COVID affected college students?’ has several answers but centers around the adaptation to a more secluded and solitary life. Thus, the thought of returning to campus for medical students during COVID can be daunting. Even though COVID safety for students will already be a top priority for campus administration, it’s still helpful to learn various important tips for medical students during the COVID-19 pandemic that may come in handy.
- Wear Masks – The best way to ensure COVID safety for students is to still wear masks in large crowds, to classes, and when meeting new people. Even though many people on campus may be vaccinated, the best and most obvious tip for medical students during the COVID-19 pandemic is to stay vigilant and take precautions.
- Relax Outdoors – Another way that COVID has affected college students is the complete halt to forms of socialization like parties. Now that everyone is returning to campus, it can be tempting to throw caution to the wind and have massive indoor hangouts. However, the best way to ensure COVID safety for students is to avoid indoor places and choose to take walks, have picnics, and find other ways to be outside.
- Choose Safety – Medical students during COVID will be able to assess whether or not a situation is safe or risky. If you ever feel like you are in an unsafe location where not a thought is given to COVID-19 and medical students shun safety norms, leave!
- Talk to People – One way that COVID has affected students is through increased isolation. Reach out to your friends or create groups to talk about your concerns and excitement about returning to campus.
- Communicate with Professors – If you still have concerns around COVID-19 and medical students around you do not have answers, approach your professors. Not only will this help calm you but they may also have other tips for medical students during the COVID-19 pandemic that you didn’t realize!
- Take a Break – If you know some medical students during COVID who have been unsafe, don’t feel compelled to hang out with them. It is perfectly normal to avoid unsafe people, even if they are your friends.
- Sanitise – Out of all tips for medical students during the COVID-19 pandemic, sanitizing repeatedly is one of the most important suggestions. Every time you touch an unknown surface and before you eat food, make sure to sanitize thoroughly.
- Disinfect Objects – You may be shopping for college supplies like textbooks and housing supplies before your return to campus. Make sure you sanitize and disinfect all unknown packages and objects before you place them in your room.
- Avoid Elevators – By taking the stairs, you can protect yourself against COVID-19 and medical students who are in an enclosed space and might be infecting each other.
- Contact Administration If Needed – If you find rules regarding COVID safety for students are being repeatedly flouted, do not hesitate to contact department heads or members of campus administration. This will not only protect you but will also protect other medical students during COVID.
Now that you know the best tips for medical students during the pandemic, focus your energy on something that increases your knowledge and diverts your mind from the pandemic. The most productive decision is engaging in useful medical courses. To help with this, click here to view DigiNerve’s various medical courses.
Internal Medicine is a wide-ranging branch of medicine that includes a variety of subspecialties ranging from oncology to cardiology. Get to know the subspecialties and how you can select a specific subspecialty to master from internal medicine courses in India.
As stated, internal medicine subspecialties are broad but some of the most important ones include:
While these are some of the largest branches, other internal medicine subspecialties include respiratory medicine, HIV, diseases in the liver and pancreas, diabetes, nutritional disorders, ECGs and X Rays, and toxicology. Due to the vastness of internal medicine, finding a good internal medicine course that combines the best information with the easiest method of studying is difficult.
Luckily for students, Medicine for UnderGrads taught by Dr. Archith Boloor is the one-stop answer to all of these questions and concerns. It has been specially developed and designed by Dr. Boloor himself to help students hone in on the internal medicine subspecialty that they are interested in while also providing sweeping knowledge of other branches. If you’re considering enrolling for an internal medicine course in India, Medicine for UnderGrads is the best choice for the following reasons:
- Focus on Case-Based Learning – CBME curriculum changes have necessitated a shift towards more of a clinical and procedural understanding of medicine, one that can be achieved through studying and analyzing various case studies. Thus, this method of learning will enhance student’s skills by providing scenarios that are not available in textbooks while also remaining relevant.
- Multi-Media Method of Teaching – Unlike other methods to study internal medicine that are dull and fail to remain engaging, Medicine for UnderGrads draws in attention through over 100 hours of video lectures and more than 100 illustrated lecture notes before finally cementing information through a series of over 2,500 MCQs for assessment.
- Esteemed Faculty – Dr. Archith Boloor specializes in general medicine and has authored three publications while holding a prominent position as a professor of medicine at the well-known Kasturba Medical College in Manipal. Out of all doctors to learn internal medicine subspecialties from, Dr. Boloor is at the top.
Whether a specific internal medicine subspecialty holds your attention or you realize that general medicine is the specific field you want to focus on, the first step will be to take an internal medicine course. To sign up for the best internal medicine course in India and begin your journey with DigiNerve.
COVID-19 has devastated families, institutions, and livelihoods while also scarring those at the front lines who witness it every single day. The strain put on our mental health during COVID-19 cannot be understated and the lockdown spent watching the news during such a time of extreme crisis has pressured our mental health further. It can be helpful to take moments out of your day to truly reflect on COVID-19’s impact on education and the mental health of students that might be fractured at the moment.
For those looking to pursue medicine, seeing crippling amounts of pressure being put on the healthcare system might be personally worrying. However, it is especially important to consider the mental health of students at such a critical juncture. To help take care of your mental health during covid-19, keep the following tips in mind to reduce stress.
- Free Headspace Subscription – Headspace is a US-based meditation app that announced a free subscription to all healthcare workers in India to tackle their mental health during COVID-19. Headspace has conducted numerous studies to reach the definitive conclusion that with just 30 days of guided meditation and practicing mindfulness, there has been a 30% stress reduction, greatly boosting mental health of students during COVID-19. If you are searching for a sense of peace in your days, consider signing up for Headspace.
- Take Care of Your Health – It can be difficult to separate your own life from those you care for but finding time to ensure that you are getting the exercise and nutrition you need is essential for myriad reasons. Firstly, an adequate diet that is supplemented with vitamins and nutritious food is essential to building up your immune system, an important factor when amid a pandemic. Secondly, as physical and mental health during covid-19 are interrelated, exercise regularly, try and sleep for full 8 hours, and eat healthy.
- Communicate Often – One of the best ways to destress and find a connection in an isolating time is to talk to other people. Be it friends, family, or a counselor, consider finding a connection and a way to unwind. Especially when considering COVID-19’s impact on the education and mental health of students during covid-19, these forms of socialization may provide a much-needed respite.
- Limit News – The endlessness of social media coupled with the stress of news can seriously harm the mental health of students during covid-19 and adults alike. While we all must remain alert about further developments in the pandemic, limit the amount of time that you ingest news.
If you find moments of solace through submerging yourself into challenging but rewarding tasks, perhaps signing up for an online course is a good way to spend your day. To get started, click here to view DigiNerve’s medical course options.
Medical students juggling between NEET preparations, college exams, a heavy syllabus, and the stress of graduation don’t have the time to waste on courses that are boring, non-applicable in a field setting, and are filled with outdated information. Luckily, this new Orthopaedics for UnderGrad course satisfies all the major criteria that students may have – It is relevant, straightforward, and very accessible. With Dr. Vivek Pandey at the helm of course construction and instruction, all students get only the best knowledge from the best source. So, what does this course offer?
- Gold Standard Faculty: This Orthopaedics for UnderGrad course is taught by Dr. Vivek Pandey, an associate professor at Kasturba Medical College, who has also published 5 Orthopaedics textbooks and over 50 research publications. Further, he has won awards for excellence in teaching in 2017, 2018, and 2019, and will be bringing the same vigor to this course. Thus, students are taught by faculty that can provide up-to-date information that will be relevant to medical practices today along with a more holistic knowledge of Orthopaedics that only experts have.
- Application-Based Knowledge: This Orthopaedics course comprehensively covers all aspects of Orthopaedic knowledge – from theory to application, allowing for students to get a more nuanced understanding of Orthopaedics . It achieves this by encouraging active learning through MCQs integrated into lecture sessions to ensure that students reinforce their knowledge on the subject and are always being positively challenged. The information taught in the Orthopaedics for UnderGrads course will not only help students ace their exams but will also create a productive, engaging, and comprehensive learning environment.
- Detailed Course Structure: This Orthopaedics course is constructed to provide all students with a detailed understanding of the specialty but in an easily understandable way. This is achieved through over 50 hours of lecture videos, 1200 questions for students to attempt, and 86 lecture notes to be distributed that cover 86 Orthopaedics topics. Thus, all students get material that will help them ace their exams, become better doctors, and access exclusive study material and comprehensive content.
- Access to DigiNerve: The true ease of this course comes from the platform it is brought to you by, DigiNerve. All students can access course content anywhere at any time using the DigiNerve app and can now study on the go! Additionally, DigiNerve provides all students with 24/7 assistance to help clarify doubts at any time, ensuring that students never lose out on precious study time.
Although there are plenty of advantages of opting for the DigiNerve Orthopaedics for UnderGrads course, its relevance for students and the easy interface of DigiNerve ultimately set it apart from others. For students looking to reach a decision, here are a few quick points about the course specifics:
- Follows the CBME (competency-based medical exam) curriculum that meets the requirements of the Medical Council of India’s undergraduate curriculum.
- Provides the distinct advantage of allowing students to choose the specific courses that they need guidance on. Thus, providing students the opportunity to create their own custom study package.
- The study plan focuses on practical case scenarios, providing students with unique knowledge.
- 24/7 access to DigiNerve content.
- Teaches students content that is also catered towards cracking the NEET exam while always maintaining a holistic vision.
- The assurance of gold standard faculty with Dr. Vivek Pandey who has authored over 5 textbooks.
For students to get started with DigiNerve’s Orthopaedics for UnderGrads course, click here.
The Membership of the Royal Colleges of Physicians (MRCP) is a postgraduate medical degree by the United Kingdom that can be obtained through a three-part medical entrance exam. Being highly competitive, acing it requires mentoring and study guides. The MRCP exam has much allure, including prestige, international recognition, and boosting your CV but first students need to understand the basics of what the MRCP exam is, and what the three parts entail-
MRCP Part 1 – MRCP Part 1 is a written exam that involves two papers, each one is 3 hours long and contains 100 best of fives (BOF) questions. To crack the MRCP Part 1, detailed and consistent preparation is the key to the first attempt of success.
MRCP Part 2 (Written Exam) – The Part 2 course follows the same format as the MRCP part 1 exam structure and cracking it will take the same sincere preparation.
MRCP Part 2 (Clinical Paces Exam) – The clinical paces course is the last part of the MRCP exam and is the practical assessment of critical examination skills. It is conducted by two senior physicians as independent examiners who will observe and evaluate each student’s practical skills.
Now that you know the basic format of the MRCP exam, the question needs to be asked – why should you choose an MRCP degree?
- Recognition Abroad – While India recognises the MRCP degree as being equivalent to other postgraduate degrees, it has even more benefits if you plan to work outside of India. Due to its wide recognition and prestige, an MRCP degree holder has a significant advantage over other medical degrees, especially in other foreign countries like Australia, Ireland, Singapore, and various Gulf countries. With the status attached to an MRCP degree, you can get better job offers, more professional benefits, and higher pay. Lastly, successfully passing the MRCP exam boosts your CV for fellowships and other medical ventures. And these benefits alone make this postgraduate degree worth it!
- Gold Standard in Medical Qualification – The MRCP exam holds prestige because of its exclusivity, making it the gold standard in types of medical qualifications. It is also mentored by the acclaimed Dr. Gurpreet Singh Wander and Dr. ArchitBoloor, both of whom have published several books and are experts in the field. Further, the MRCP exam is run by the Federation of the Medical Royal Colleges in the UK, an exclusive set of colleges that are recognised as the best in medicine. All of these factors put MRCP degree holders at the top of their field that makes it the best choice for you.
- Worldwide Symbol of Excellence – Holders of the MRCP degree can subscribe to any or all three UK Royal Colleges of Physicians, boosting their professional status and putting the MRCP exam at the top of postgraduate courses. Further, the double benefit of being able to use an MRCP degree in India and various international countries gives you wider recognition and opens more career paths in the future.
- Improves Medical Knowledge and Boosts Skill – Because of the break up into part 1 and part 2 courses of the MRCP exam, the candidate receives better medical qualifications. The paces course encourages critical thinking that mimics the qualities needed as a working doctor and thus, puts the MRCP exam at advantage over other postgraduate medical entrances. Further, to prepare extensively for the part 1 exam, Diginerveprovides a thorough course, ‘Cracking MRCP Part-1’ that consists of live webinars, video lectures, detailed course modules, and 3000 practice questions, all of which ensures improved skill and knowledge.
- Shortest Way to a Successful Medical Career – The MRCP degree is now regarded as the quickest method of reaching a successful and international medical career. The MRCP exam structure and preparation with the ‘Cracking MRCP Part-1’ course has been designed to ensure that students have the basic skills and knowledge needed in their careers. Further, being highly prepared in the first attempt ultimately leads to a shorter training time for the entire exam in comparison to other postgraduate courses.
Now that you have a basic understanding of what an MRCP degree is and how the ‘Cracking MRCP Part-1’ course can help you ace it, you can start planning for the exam. Get your MRCP books ready, find the exam date that works for you, manage the fees, and prepare to ace the MRCP exam to start your successful career as a doctor. Lastly, when you take the course with DigiNerve, you get an exclusive bank of practice questions, personal mentor support, and detailed course manuals, all of which make your preparation a smooth journey. To get started, click here.
Internal medicine, also known as general medicine, is a branch that specialises in the treatment, diagnosis, and preventive measures for various internal diseases ranging from neurology, cardiology, and gastroenterology – with several more. Students may often struggle with their internal medicine course as it covers a vast range of topics and thus, is often taxing to study. However difficult it may seem at first, it is very important as it builds a solid foundation for your life as a doctor and can also be rewarding once you know how to study internal medicine. This easy method of absorbing knowledge can come with Dr. Archith Boloor, the associate professor of medicine at Kasturba Medical College, and the author of three textbooks. Dr. Boloor’s expertise in the subject combined with years of field knowledge provides a comprehensive understanding of any internal medicine course. Further, his study tips for medical students are prized possessions as he himself has won several notable awards and achievements. To help any student looking to learn how to study medicine effectively, here are some tips:
1. Keep Track of Ward Patients – One study tip for medical students studying their shelf exam would be to continuously take rounds around the wards, providing an excellent opportunity to familiarise oneself with a variety of diseases, symptoms, and then learn their treatment plan. The natural structure of the ward that combines a variety of medical branches into one location can act as a physical representation of any internal medicine course.
2. Study From Multiple Sources – By referencing different textbooks and combining this knowledge with practical experience, students can effectively study their internal medicine course. By comparing various sources, students can fact-check as well as see the practical implementation of a theoretical treatment, allowing for a more holistic internal medicine study guide.
3. Use Rotation Time – Most students who are unsure of how to study medicine effectively ignore the valuable time available during rotations. Apart from using the actual ward as a method of studying, students can also keep flashcards with quick questions and answers, or one-page comprehensive notes, to revise during small breaks or slow hours. Some more study tips for medical students include saving these little pockets of time for the hardest information to retain. By breaking down this tough information into smaller sizes and then repeating them throughout the day, all students will be able to remember what they previously struggled with.
4. Studying Medical Charts – The internal medicine shelf exam often includes questions based on examples of patient charts, their physical exam results, and ECGs to test a student’s knowledge. For those on rotation looking for how to study internal medicine, this is the best method! Keep reviewing real patient medical charts to understand not only the structure in which the information is displayed to doctors, but also to learn common diseases and their symptoms.
For whichever internal medicine course students may be struggling with, these tips will undoubtedly boost their productivity and increase efficiency. For more information on courses taught by Dr. ArchithBoloor, to view Diginerve’s exam prep course.
As August 1st, the 2021 date of the NEET exam approaches, here are a few things that students should keep in mind to soothe tension, revise efficiently, and avoid unnecessary panic. Listed below are some do’s during the NEET PG entrance exam preparation, as well as few things to avoid. Following these will not only help you understand how to prepare for the medical exam but will also explain why prioritizing mental and physical health is of utmost importance.
- Make a strict study plan – An effective study plan for the NEET PG entrance exam preparation must include detailed personal notes of the most important topics covered, along with scheduled time slots within which they need to be revised. Planning your revision process in a more structured manner will help avoid mistakes like redoing topics previously revised and helps provide a roadmap to how many topics need to be covered in a strict amount of time.
- Prioritize Health – While amid NEET PG coaching, it can be hard to prioritize your physical health. However, it is of utmost importance that all students keep up with a healthy diet of nutritious food at frequent intervals, try and limit processed food and caffeine as much as possible, and exercise often. This may seem like a low priority but falling ill will only negatively affect your NEET PG entrance exam preparation by slowing down the amount of studying possible. Similarly, checking in on your mental health is equally important. Since all PG medical entrances will undoubtedly be stressful, preparations may take a toll on your mental health. To avoid burnout, talk to family and friends, set aside strict time to relax at the end of the day, and remember that this period is temporary.
- Practice Makes Perfect – During the last leg of the NEET PG entrance exam preparation, revising and practicing concepts you have already learned is key. There is no time for learning new concepts in NEET PG coaching and efforts to cram new information at the last minute will only confuse you further. Focus on practice questions, sample tests, and mock exam papers to ace this PG medical entrance.
Now that you know the basic of what should be done as medical entrance exams approach, here are a few things to avoid:
- Don’t lose confidence – Studying hard at the same thing for months can often leave you feeling weak and under-confident but this will only worsen the situation. As August 1st approaches, stay focused and stay confident. You already know how to prepare for the medical entrance and have done all the required coaching. All that’s left is to give the exam with courage and belief in yourself.
- Don’t Over Exert – There is only so much revising and studying one can do in a day so be sure to leave time aside for relaxing at the end of the day. Another mistake is to avoid is cutting down on sleep. Sleep deprivation has been proven to lower levels of alertness and mental cognition which is to be avoided for your PG medical entrance exam.
So continue with your NEET PG entrance exam preparation refreshed with a list of do’s and don’ts to keep in mind. For last-minute help with pg medical entrance coaching, click here to see Diginerve’s course catalogue, and good luck!
From 2022, the National Exit Exam (NEXT) will serve to standardize Indian medical education by replacing the MCI screening exam as well as the NEET PG exam. Thus, the primary questions on the minds of all medical students are related to learning how to prepare for the NEXT exam after MBBS and also finding the best coaching for it. To know preparation tips for the NEXT exam, we first need to understand how it is structured:
The NEXT exam for MBBS has two parts, NEXT-1 and NEXT-2
- NEXT-1 is the theory section of the exam and involves several multiple-choice questions from which the answer that is the most correct will be awarded marks. However, much like other medical exams earlier, to begin NEXT exam preparation, students first need to complete the final year of their MBBS degree. After around 15-30 days of attempting the final year exam, students can begin their NEXT exam and then can move on to an internship for 10 months.
- NEXT-2 is the practical section of the exam that can only be attempted once NEXT-1 is cleared, and the required internship is completed. To reduce the stress levels of students, luckily the NEXT-2 will be a pass or fail type of exam, meaning that there will be no required cut-off necessary. Thus, the NEXT exam for MBBS involves preparing for the first stage, completing it to move on to the internship, and then finishing the internship to attempt the second stage.
The most important part of preparing tips for the NEXT exam relates to understanding the syllabus and then creating a study plan with detailed notes that will cater to it. While the official syllabus and marks distribution is yet to be released, according to minutes from a meeting with the National Medical Commission, the content should resemble something like this –
- A total of 540 MCQs from three broad categories, each with associated minor subjects.
- The broad subject of Medicine, which includes Dermatology and Psychiatry, with a minor subject of Pediatrics – all of which add up to 180 MCQs.
- The broad subject of Surgery, which includes Orthopaedics and Anaesthesia, with a minor subject of ENT – all of which add up to 180 MCQs.
- The broad subject of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, which includes Radiology, with a minor subject of ophthalmology – all of which add up to 180 MCQs.
- Each set of 180 MCQs will take place in a span of three days.
- The syllabus will include all topics covered during the five-year MBBS degree.
- Questions for the NEXT-2 will be based on the knowledge gained during the internship period.
As more official information is released about the NEXT exam after MBBS, students can learn more details on how to prepare for it. Soon, there will be various additional resources for students, from which they can look for the best coaching for NEXT exam preparation. To know more about online coaching, click here to exploreDigiNerve.
The question of how to prepare for the AIIMS PG entrance exams is probably stuck on the minds of all students. Luckily, this article lists various preparation tips for study and other helpful advice surrounding the medical exam that all students should know. To get started, here are some essential AIIMS PG exam preparation tips to keep in mind while studying:
- Practice Tests & Mock Exams – Attempting practice tests and mock exams is the best way to assess how much knowledge is retained. It also helps target weak zones or gaps during past preparation that students can cater their study schedule around, to ensure that everyone knows exactly how to prepare for AIIMS PG. Besides, this is a good way to improve speed and it puts students in an environment close to that of the actual AIIMS PG exam in 2021 so that they get familiar with the whole process. Another AIIMS PG exam preparation tip is to attempt past years’ question papers. By doing so, students can familiarise themselves with the structure of the paper, and even look for possible patterns!
- Effective Time Management – Time management, both in attempting the AIIMS PG entrance exam and in preparing for it, should be a top priority for all students. By timing yourself during each mock exam, you can gauge your average speed and identify time-consuming topics to revise further. Additionally, students must manage their time in such a way that they have allotted adequate preparation and revision time for all topics, especially those that they struggle with.
- Creating a Study Plan – Creating an effective study plan that organizes the amount of time until the AIIMS PG entrance exam according to the amount of material left to be covered is an essential factor in good preparation. Make sure that time is not only slotted for new material but also adequate revision and subsequent testing. Luckily, all of the best online coaching for AIIMS PG will provide students with the best study plan!
- Accessing Good Material – Good material comes not only in the form of textbooks, tests, and notes but also in the manner in which it is provided to students. Valuable coaching for the AIIMS entrance exam gives students the best quality material but does so in an accessible manner – one that is easy to understand and allows for questions.
Thus, all students have to do is stay focused, stick to the plan, and have confidence! For students looking for more coaching options, click here to view DigiNerve’s various courses.
No student is exempt from making mistakes, including MBBS students. Some mistakes such as over-confidence and under-confidence run common through all types of medical courses, and even beyond medicine itself. When you study microbiology online, there are several common mistakes that you can avoid to ensure success in your grades and career.
- Not Taking Proper Notes – During all lectures, diligently take your notes so that you retain information faster, have more content to revise through, and so that you don’t waste time later that could be used to prepare for the microbiology exam.
- Being under-confident or Over-confident – Under-confidence can lead to silly mistakes such as second-guessing yourself and wasting time poring over answers you’ve already written, both of which will make your experience with an online microbiology course a stressful one. Try to find pockets of time to relax after you have finished the required studying for each day as this will help set you in the correct mindset for the next day. Conversely, over-confidence may lead to inadequate revision or a lazy attempt.
- Lacking Perspective –You must the perspective that one grade or the result of one course plays very little significance in the larger medical journey to becoming a practicing doctor. Keep this in mind as you learn microbiology online to soothe your mind and increase productivity.
- Isolating oneself – Staying social while studying microbiology online may not seem like the easiest task but finding ways to connect with people, even remotely, can greatly help not only in making you feel better but also in encouraging learning. By creating a study group to prepare for a microbiology exam, or to just help study microbiology online, you can find like-minded people who encourage you to work harder.
- Ignoring Doubts – If your online microbiology course is a reliable one, your professor or mentor will be available for doubts and questions. Instead of holding your doubts in for fear of them being stupid or irrelevant, always ask them as you prepare for the microbiology exam. This will ultimately save you time in the long run, increase your knowledge, and help other students who may have had the same doubt.
Now that you know some common mistakes to avoid during online courses in microbiology, keep them in mind the next time you are in class. For one such system-based online microbiology course that allows students to ask their doubts, click here to view DigiNerve’s Microbiology for UnderGrads course.
Medicine is regarded as a respected and lucrative career option by young professionals across the globe. However, becoming a doctor is not easy. Preparing for medical entrance exams is an uphill task. Adding to that the overall pressure and the expectations are enough to stress out any student. It is essential to know the most efficient manner to prepare which yields the best results without being overwhelmed.
Here are a few medical study tips for medical students on how to prepare for the MBBS exam:
- Strengthening Core Concepts
A common mistake medical students make while preparing for the MBBS exam is trying to memorize concepts instead of understanding them. To score well, students must have a good basic understanding of concepts. This can be achieved by strengthening your core concepts and building a solid foundation when you start preparing for the MBBS exam.
This will not only help you in your MBBS 1st-year exam preparation but also form a base so you don’t have to re-learn concepts while preparing for subsequent exams, such as the final year MBBS exam preparation and the NEET PG.
- Read and Study from Standard Books
Standard books clearly explain all concepts which are required to help build a solid foundation while preparing for MBBS exams, along with helping students develop easy ways of analyzing questions and problems. Standardized books and authors dive deep into each concept and explain the reasoning behind each of the facts, which helps you to study for MBBS exams. A good study tip for MBBS exams is to first use standard books and authors to grasp and develop an understanding of concepts, and then use guidebooks to revise and refresh your memory during 2nd year MBBS exam preparation.
- Review concepts with MCQs and Practice Questions
One major error that students make when preparing for exams is to spend a lot of their time on passive learning – i.e., reading learning material, notes, and watching lectures. An easy tip for MBBS students is to spend less time on passive learning and focus more on practical assessment techniques like doing practice tests and MCQs.
Multiple-choice questions are a quick way to gauge your understanding of a concept of the subject before moving to the next chapter. MCQs test analytical skills where students must skillfully eliminate wrong options. Solving MCQs after reading and understanding a topic ensures that you grasp each of the concepts.
Another helpful MBBS study tip is to try and integrate your subjects as much as possible. Instead of isolating each concept, students should try and understand how each subject correlates with one another because medicine is nothing but a combination of basic subjects. Integrating your understanding of basic subjects will help you further analyze and understand more complex topics in your medical studies.
- Focus on Practical Applications
When students start thinking about how to prepare for an exam, the first thing that comes to mind is memorizing theory. Learning concepts based on a theoretical understanding is necessary, but a practical understanding can help strengthen all theoretical concepts through an application-based approach. Practical assessments also often require a fair amount of practice, and therefore, while preparing for MBBS exams, a knowledge of practical skills is essential. Practical applications coupled with practice exam question papers will ensure that you have a strong grasp of all concepts, thereby, building your understanding of theoretical concepts.
- Don’t Spend All Your Time on Your Studies
To ensure you stay happy and healthy through medical school, it is important to go out and have some fun. Don’t let medical school take over your life and maintaining a few hobbies will ensure your stress levels stay low. When your life is well-balanced, you can focus better on your studies instead of getting bogged down and stressed out by your course material.
Easy tips for MBBS students to enjoy medical school, is to ensure you balance out your studies and hobbies. Make sure you schedule at least one hour of fun or hobbies into your day. Planning your day out can help you ensure that you can have fun while also staying on top of your course material and revisions.
Every medical student knows that the MRCP exam is one of the most prestigious postgraduate medical courses and allows graduates to practice medicine in India and worldwide, including Asian, European, and Gulf countries. Originally from the UK and conducted by the Royal Colleges of Physicians, the MRCP exam has two parts – part 1 and part 2 course. Part 1 is a written exam consisting of two papers, 100 best of five questions (BOF), and a time limit of 3 hours, all of which make cracking the MRCP exam very difficult. However, there are several advantages to passing the MRCP exam. Apart from being able to practice medicine in countries like Australia, Ireland, and Singapore, it also boosts your CV because of its global prestige. If you do want the wider recognition that passing the MRCP exam ensures, to get started, here are a few things to know about eligibility for an MRCP degree:
- Existing Medical Degree – The MRCP exam is for postgraduates which means that you need to obtain a bachelor’s degree before you can consider attempting it. Further, you can only apply to take the MRCP exam a minimum of one year after you have completed your medical graduation and this precious time should be spent sincerely studying for this notoriously competitive exam.
- Years of Medical Training – To apply for the MRCP exam, you need to have completed a minimum of one year of medical employment. This includes internships and other fellowships during which you have successfully gained practical medical knowledge that you will later require for the paces exam of the MRCP. To make the process easier, ensure that you have already completed your required medical employment so that you can focus on MRCP preparation.
- The Number of Attempts Allowed – The MRCP exam has a limit to the number of attempts allowed – you can attempt the MRCP medical entrance exam a maximum of six times each. Thus, you can appear for part 1 and part 2 six times each. However, you must clear part 2 and the paces course within 7 years of completing part 1. To set yourself on the right track and prevent excessive attempts, good preparation for the first attempt is the key to MRCP success. You can achieve this by rigorously using the material provided in the ‘Cracking MRCP Part-1’, a detailed MRCP preparatory course offered on DigiNerve, and guided by India’s top faculty- Dr. Gurpreet Singh Wander and Dr. Archith Boloor.
- Exam Dates and Application Process – Once you’ve studied enough and are ready to attempt the MRCP exam, you need to book an exam date. The MRCP part 1 exam dates are set three times a year, in January, May, and September, with applications opening three months before each exam date. Once you have completed your preparation with ‘Cracking MRCP Part-1’, you can apply for the exam by registering through the official Royal Colleges of the UK website.
- Fees and Age Limit – To be eligible for the MRCP exam, a fee of £594 for international applicants, and £419 for UK applicants are required. Luckily, there is no age bar imposed to appear for the MRCP exam as it is open to all students who have sufficiently prepared.
Despite being highly competitive, acing the MRCP exam is easy with expert guidance, like the acclaimed Dr. Gurpreet Singh Wander and Dr. Archith Boloor, and with a focused study plan, complete with extensive course material on an accessible platform like DigiNerve. Now that you are informed of the eligibility criteria for the MRCP exams, know that the ‘Cracking MRCP Part-1’ is the key to success. By providing students with video lectures, over 3000 BOF questions, mock tests, and mentor support, every student will have the tools needed to crack the MRCP exam. To begin your exam preparation journey, click here to get started with DigiNerve.
DigiNerve is an online medical education platform from Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers and it is here to solve every student’s undergraduate and postgraduate tutoring needs. As of now, there are three categories of courses offered by DigiNerve, under which several more are available. There are medical exam preparation courses like ‘Cracking MRCP Part 1’ to help students ace their medical exams, specialization courses for a detailed study in a particular field like the IUI & Infertility course, and other undergraduate courses like Microbiology, and Orthopedics – with more courses launching constantly as per student requirements! The course content is not only quality-based, but is also brought to students easily and interactively, including using self-assessments, progress analysis, and specially curated notes while always focusing on concept-based learning. Here are a few other aspects of DigiNerve that set it above its competitors:
- Esteemed Faculty: Each course on DigiNerve is curated and taught by Gold Standard Faculty in each respective field. For example, ‘Cracking MRCP Part-1’ is taught by the highly acclaimed Dr. Gurpreet Singh Wander and Dr. Archith Boloor, each of whom has published research papers, taught at renowned medical universities, and have won awards for their skills. Similarly, ‘Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy’ is structured and mentored by the distinguished faculty- Dr. Sonal Panchal and Dr. Chaitanya Nagori who have more than 20 years of experience, leading medical institutions and have published successful books on gynecology. Other faculty for the orthopedics and microbiology courses respectively include Vivek Pandey, an associate professor at KMC, and Dr. Apurba Sastry, the well-known author of several medical textbooks. Thus, all students can be assured that no matter which course they choose, DigiNerve has provided only the best instruction by the best faculty.
- Credible Content: Since all course content is structured by renowned faculty, all students get the latest medical breakthroughs, practically relevant material, and also have the benefit of the trusted 50-year medical legacy that Jaypee provides. All of this results in courses that have credible and valuable information to help all students not only ace their medical exams but also further their skills as doctors.
- Easy to Use: DigiNerve is designed to be as student-friendly as possible. With an efficient and detailed website and a virtual classroom experience that is based on interactivity, all students can access courses and navigate with ease. Further, students can reach their courses and content anytime and anywhere via the DigiNerve App, allowing all students to study on the go as well. All students also have 24×7 customer help that allows for quick clarification and assistance so precious study time is never wasted.
- Specialization Courses: Apart from providing students with courses to help them crack competitive exams, DigiNerve also has specialized courses for doctors looking to hone in on a particular skill, or for postgraduate students looking to get practical information to further their careers. One example includes the ‘Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy’ course that provides students with ultrasounds knowledge that is essential for gynecology and radiology practice. It also specifically teaches cutting-edge fetal medicine knowledge to help doctors reach a diagnosis.
- International Certification: On completion of the specialized courses offered in MRCP, IUI, Infertility, and OBGYN, DigiNerve facilitates internationally recognized certificates for all students. Thus, boosting their CV, opening doors for higher pay, and allowing for the international practice of medicine. The regions abroad vary according to different course certificates but they include countries in the Gulf, Europe, Australia, and all across Asia. For some courses like the USG course, students on completion receive a certificate from the prestigious Ian Donald Inter-University School.
DigiNerve is unparalleled in the quality of courses offered, the range of material taught, the Gold Standard faculty who structure the courses, and the easily understandable interface. Thus, giving students helpful courses at a competitive price that allow for excellence in their exams and later practice. To get started with DigiNerve, click here to learn more about the various courses offered.
Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy is an in-depth course that has been structured to ensure focus on the clinical application of academic knowledge that will help hone gynecology skills. The Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy course is structured and mentored by the renowned Dr. Sonal Panchal and Dr. Chaitanya Nagori to ensure the highest quality of ultrasound education for all obstetricians and gynecologists looking to do ultrasounds for their own patients, or for radiologists who need to master gynecological and obstetric scans. At the end of the course, and on completing the certification exam, students will be awarded an internationally recognized certificate from Ian Donald University for their ultrasound skills. Thus, ‘Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy’ is a must for all obstetricians and gynecologists who need to master the application of ultrasound in their routine practice. But why is this course worth it? Here are the reasons why this course is essential for all practitioners who need to excel in the art of ultrasound:
- Strong Foundation – With pioneer instructors, excellent lectures, and detailed notes in ultrasound, this course is the best way to build the foundations needed to start an independent clinic by teaching students the basics of ultrasound. By including all practical points and combining case demonstrations with video lectures, ‘Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy’ is the most efficient way to develop ultrasound skills that are essential in the fields of gynecology and radiology. Further, the course covers 11 topics that have been carefully structured to give students premium ultrasound knowledge.
- Highly Acclaimed Instructors – This stellar ultrasound course has extremely prestigious faculty attached to it, Dr. Sonal Panchal has more than twenty years’ worth of field experience as a consultant radiologist and also specializes in ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. Similarly, Dr. Chaitanya Nagori is the Director of Dr. Nagori’s Institute of Infertility and has published several books on Obstetrics and Gynecology. With these instructors at the helm, students are guaranteed expert education that can easily be applied in their practices.
- Prestigious Certification – On completing the ‘Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy’ certification exam, students will be awarded an internationally recognized certificate from the Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound. This distinguishment will set their practice apart greatly and will further their gynecology and obstetrics as well as provide the confidence they need to excel in their fields.
- Fetal Medicine Knowledge – Fetal medicine is a growing specialty that requires inspection by radiologists and obstetricians specifically to distinguish between normal and abnormal ultrasound scans. This specialization is exactly what will be taught in great detail, and with care in this course. By the end, students will learn all the practical points to be able to correctly diagnose these issues.
- Provides Required Ultrasound Knowledge – Confidence in conducting ultrasounds is needed by all doctors to be able to diagnose accurately and the ‘Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy’ course will give them exactly that. The course has been constructed to provide doctors with pro-tips for diagnosing fetal abnormalities in ultrasounds, along with other patients with gynecological complaints. Due to this specialization, and through 8 hours of video lectures along with class demonstrations, hundreds of pages of notes, and 100 MCQs, students can complete the course with a newfound confidence in their ultrasound diagnostic skills. On top of that, these skills are being taught by highly specialized faculty that will ensure that all students learn the required knowledge for ultrasounds.
Now that you know the basics of the ‘Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy’ course and the various methods employed to increase the confidence of all practitioners, here are a few important facts to know so that your journey can begin:
- Course Duration – This course will last for two months, during which 11 topics will be covered, and lecture videos, notes, and self-assessment questions will be distributed on the DigiNerve platform. At the end of the course, students will earn their certificate from the Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound.
- Course Fee – This detailed and comprehensive ultrasound course, including tax, will cost Rs. 35,000 for which the students will receive all the material needed to give them the confidence and practical knowledge needed for practicing ultrasounds successfully.
Now that you have the information ready to make a decision, choose ‘Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy’ to give you the confidence and practical knowledge to ensure that you’re at the top of your field. The platform that this course is presented on, DigiNerve, is easy to understand, efficient, and is catered to every student’s needs. To enroll now, click here.